Monday, January 19, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I'm not sure how many of you watch The Biggest Loser but Ty and I are pretty big fans, so you could imagine our surprise when we saw Tyrone's friend Felipe on the show!! We are so excited for him!! He and Ty served their mission together and we haven't been able to see him since he came out to our wedding. Tyrone talked to his mom and sister last week and they gave us the scoop up until last week... I won't give anything away, but I will tell you that he has been teaching the gospel to a girl on the show and she has committed to baptism! Pretty freakin cool huh? That is just a little taste of the awesomeness of this guy. Felipe, we wish you the best and can't wait to see you!!


1 comment:

Jenna said...

That is pretty dang cool!!! My family loves that show...I'm going to tell them for sure how cool you guys are for knowing someone on the show.