Tuesday, September 14, 2010

4 month Update and Pics


Chloe turns 4 months next week and I haven't blogged about the little sweetheart hardly at all! Chloe has been such a joy! She LOVES to smile and has the absolute cutest laugh! She is also a HUGE chatterbox. She loves people and tries to make friends with everyone she meets! Chloe likes to end her days with her daddy giving her a nice warm bath and her mommy reading her stories and singing her to sleep.
I am so fortunate to have a good friend who is extremely talented at taking pictures, and lives right across the street! She was SO sweet to (at 8 1/2 weeks pregnant) take these pictures of Chloe. They all turned out so amazing it was really hard for me to only pick a few to post. We haven't done any editing with them yet, but I just couldn't wait to post them so here's a little sneek peek...






6 comments:

Matt said...

Randii!!

I love these pictures. She is sooo perfect! With all the craziness of being gone last week, I didn't get a chance to thank you for such a fun weekend. We loved being there with you guys. And you spoiled Jared, he still talks about those ribs and crepes. Thank you! Thank you! Thank!

Gretchen said...

So cute! I miss the baby girl clothes and bows. Glad you're all doing well!

Amanda & Seth Campbell said...

OMG so cute!!! She is getting so big and she is just a doll. Can't wait to see you guys again. We'll be in MO on Oct 1st.

Blair and gus said...

I CANNOT believe she smiled in every single picture... that's my God-Baby =^) She looks sooo adorable in that outfit.. especailly in that shirt.. who gave her that?? (hehehe) She's getting so big, i miss her! Gustavo says " She looks very BONITA, she looks like El Compadre Ty". lol. Luv you guyz. Hugs n kisses from La Familia Gonzalez!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she's adorable! I wish we could meet her, and maybe someday. So happy to see these pictures of this beautiful girl! Miss you guys!

Josh and Megan said...

Are you kidding me? Those are the most adorable pictures ever! She is so big! I'm so sad we can't see her more! Miss you guys!
p.s.never go that long without posting pictures of her again!